Dear Visitor, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data" (from now on “GDPR") provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to Article 13 contained in the aforementioned regulation, we inform you that:
1. DATA CATEGORIES: SPORTING B&B will process your personal data such as:
· Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience.
· Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not involve a request for consent and the possible compilation of specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, on your part, of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data shown in these forms in order to send the request.
· Cookies. The site uses technical cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site. The site does not use third party cookies. See Cookies
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which SPORTING B&B is in possession are collected directly from the person concerned.
3. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller ORIANA BERTULETTI of LO SPORTING B&B, via Matteotti 15, Nasino (SV). Telephone +39 3201944193. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has your consent as its legal basis and is carried out for the following purpose: To improve the web browsing experience and / or manage any user requests.
5. RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, appointed as Managers by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. The data processors and persons in charge of the processing in office are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated periodically.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected is not subject to transfer abroad.
7. PERIOD OF STORAGE: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle", Article 5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by the regulations of law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party always has the right to request the Data Controller to access your data, correct or delete them, limit the processing or the possibility of opposing the processing, to request data portability , to revoke the consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simply communicating to the Data Controller. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority if you believe an offense has been generated related to the processing of your data.
9. DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.